Friday, January 16, 2015

About Me

I haven't really been focusing on this blog too much but I want to get into it more, so I'm just going to introduce myself.
My name is Miki Rae(Internet nickname), I'm 14 and a Freshman in high school as of now.
I love writing stories and have been doing it ever since I've been young. I prefer Fiction over Non-Fiction, I cannot stand non-fiction, realistic fiction is really boring for me too but there are some realistic stories I love. I've tried but dropped 2 novels so far, but I'm currently writing a new one, but it is written and not typed, so it most likely won't be shared on here, though I will write seperate stories on here.
Interests: Anime, Detective Shows, Roleplay, Reading, Screamo & Punk Music, Black, Yellow, Humor, Writing, Reading, MLP, Doctor Who, Futurama, Fizzle Shizzle and crap.

so ya

No comments:

Post a Comment